10.19.2008

. battle wounds.


My dad and I always play this game. It’s the game where one of us would say movie quotes and the other one has to guess what movie that came from. He always uses this quote, even though I’ve guessed it right many many times.

“ Why do we fall down, Bruce?” He would say with a serious face.

“ So we could learn to pick ourselves back up! Batman Begins.” I would say with confidence and enthusiasm, just ‘cause I like to be right.
My dad and Mr. Wayne just happen to have the same principles.

Since I fall a lot, it seems like I’m in a perpetual state of picking myself back up. And I’m alright with that. I’ve become quite good at it actually. However, when I fall really hard though, I still haven’t quite figured out if I have the timeframe that I need in picking myself back up.

No comments: